[rules-users] Exception when use Human Task

Han Ming Low hanming73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 03:10:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

The create table statement is generated by hibernate, so you won't see a sql
script file for it.

With the hbm2ddl.auto set to create, it will means that hibernate auto
create the table for you if it's not there.
The table structure should closely match the hbm.xml file or whichever class
that is configured to be persist by Hibernate.

Hope this helps.