[rules-users] 5.1.0 CR1: Drools Spring Configuration Changed?

tolitius webakaunt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:41:47 EDT 2010

1. If there is no answer for this, I will resurrect
"JPAKnowledgeServiceBean", cause it is actually one place to deal with
creating / reloading Sessions + it has a good simple APIs:

       createNew...()
       load...( id )

    hence makes sense.

2. Under the covers it'll have to probably use "KnowledgeStoreService" and
/or "JPAKnowledgeService"..

3. Interesting thing is that I have to recreate "Environment" now every time
before reloading the Session, otherwise the entityManager is closed, and it
does not respond to a simple Spring AOP TM wrapping... But that is another
issue..

/Anatoly