[rules-users] Drools Gunvor and Oryx integration

Han Ming Low hanming73 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 23:05:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just for information.

In order for the Oryx integration to work, you need to install the oryx
designer available from
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/contrib/designer/

Install the designer.war into JBoss and make sure you can access it from
localhost:8080/designer

Then, in the download drools-5.1.0.CR1-install.zip, you should see a
Evaluation.bpmn
Copy this file into your Guvnor repository through WebDAV into the
defaultPackage (note : not any other package)
Once you have done this, you should see the process under the defaultPackage
Processes in Guvnor.
And when you double click on it, you should have the bpm loaded in the
designer.

A side note is that the designer will only load bpmn file, for obvious
reason that the rf format is not supported by oryx.
So, you cannot create a process from Guvnor and load it in the designer
because the default type is rf.

Hope this helps.

Han Ming