[rules-users] Updating to 5.1 - what jars do I need to replace?

Stephen Mcgruer s0840449 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 29 08:19:43 EDT 2010

Just to note, I no longer need help with this. After discovering that
the Guvnor 5.1 interface did not work fully (when trying to create a
bean in a *when* clause, the pencil icon did not do anything - known
bug?) in our environment - Firefox 3.6.8 and IE 6 in Windows XP - we
have decided not to migrate yet.

Cheers,
Stephen