[rules-users] Unable to see Rules Debugging info in Drools IDE

H.C. canterburry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:54:15 EST 2010

Hey,

I am having the same problem. I have tried dubugging both as a Drools
Application and a Drools Unit Test and in either case, I get no agenda,
working memory or globals in the views even when I select an data item from
Variables view in the Debug perspective. I saw some posts recommending
switching back and forth between views and that does not seem to help.

Platform and JBoss Tools drools version
Eclipse 3.4.2 (stable and development - 5.1.0.v2010022500004M-H277-31764)
Eclipse 3.5 (stable, development and latest from nightly build
v20100022613N-H20-31746)

No difference.

Would very much appreciate some help.