[rules-users] Unable to see Rules Debugging info in Drools IDE

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 2 09:34:12 EST 2010

I've recently created a screencast that shows you how to get the debug views
working for the hello world example.  Could you try doing the same thing as
this screencast and let me know whether reproducing this still does give you
empty debug views?

http://blog.athico.com/2009/12/screencasts-on-some-faq.html

Kris