[rules-users] Process with subprocesses don't continue after finish work items in the subprocesses

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 2 11:58:00 EST 2010

Dirk,

I tested out your example and I think this is working with the latest trunk,
below is the output I received.  Could you try your test case with the
latest snapshot release, as this might be related to an issue that has
already been fixed?

http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/

Kris

Super - Action (1/3)

Execute Human Task: WorkItem 1 [name=Human Task, state=0,
processInstanceId=1, parameters{}]

Started process instance 1

Sub1 - Action (1/2)

Execute Human Task: WorkItem 2 [name=Human Task, state=0,
processInstanceId=2, parameters{}]

Sub1 - Action (2/2)

Super - Action (2/3)

Sub2 - Action (1/3)

Execute Human Task: WorkItem 3 [name=Human Task, state=0,
processInstanceId=3, parameters{}]

Sub1 - Action (1/2)

Execute Human Task: WorkItem 4 [name=Human Task, state=0,
processInstanceId=4, parameters{}]

Sub1 - Action (2/2)

Sub2 - Action (2/3)

Execute Human Task: WorkItem 5 [name=Human Task, state=0,
processInstanceId=3, parameters{}]

Sub2 - Action (3/3)

Execute Human Task: WorkItem 6 [name=Human Task, state=0,
processInstanceId=1, parameters{}]

Super - Action (3/3)