[rules-users] Any news on Drools 5.1

Dale Wyttenbach dale.wyttenbach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 14:08:04 EST 2010

Something that has been puzzling me for a while is how Hudson is able to run
the drools-persistence-jpa unit tests, because I can't
without modifying the pom.
>From searching the drools user archives, I can see it's an old problem ("The
Eclipse JDT Core jar is not in the classpath") but I never saw a definitive
resolution for it, and in any case one would think maven would give
predictable results.  Could it be due to maven version? I'm using maven
version 2.2.1, and I see Hudson is using 2.0.10

In any case I have a patch for pom.xml should anyone be interested.

Thanks.