[rules-users] Help with LHS expression

Yamil Bracho yamilbracho at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:55:19 EST 2010

Ooops!Thanks a lot and yes, I need a new pair of glasses..!

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:34:14 -0500
From: ed.tirelli at gmail.com
To: rules-users at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [rules-users] Help with LHS expression

   You have a typo: double quote in here ->  numérico""

   Whenever the error says something like "Line 0:-1" means the lexer did not found the end character in a token, so you have for example an open quote for strings, without the closing quote.

   Edson