[rules-users] Inferencing

Pavel Tavoda pavel.tavoda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:39:48 EST 2010

It's like synchronous vs. asynchronous communication. In reality it's
always asynchronous but from top view it appear synchronous.
Similar to stateless vs. statefull. Statefull is just series of
stateless session where you transfer state from one session to
another. Look for Drools statefull persistency. In reality it is
series of stateless sessions where you store status from one session
result and use it as start for another session plus some new changes.
This is my point of view of difference between stateless/statefull
session specially how Drools make it.

Regards

Pavel