[rules-users] XStream

Bertrand Grottier b_grottier at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:14:17 EST 2010

Hello,

My general aim is to load facts from a xml file.
I tried to modify an example furnished in the documentation (Example 3.37. Constructing a pipeline).

I get an exception on the following line:
Transformer transformer = PipelineFactory.newXStreamFromXmlTransformer( xstream );

The message is the following:
org.drools.ProviderInitializationException: Provider org.drools.runtime.pipeline.impl.XStreamTransformerProviderImpl could not be set.

Am I going in the right direction ? (I am a newbie)
If yes, have you got an explanation for my problem.
Otherwise, what is the simplest way to achieve my goal ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Benoît

PS : I am using Drools 5.0