[rules-users] gwt-console-drools - link 2 download

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 9 10:17:27 EST 2010

Ram,

Did you do changes to the gwt-console source code? (as the 2.0.1 artefacts
are already published on the maven repo).

Anyway, to use the latest version, simply update the 5 poms on the
drools-process/drools-gwt-* projects and do a full build, this should
generate the new drools-gwt-server war and drools-gwt war, that you should
use when installing the console (see Drools Flow documentation, but I assume
you already successfully did that with the previous version so simply
replace your wars with these new versions).

If you have made changes to the gwt-console code, if it's only in the UI you
should be able to simply replace the drools-gwt-console.war.  If you also
changed the server code, I suggest you build that locally as a
2.0.2.SNAPSHOT version and change the drools build to use that version
instead of 2.0.1, then do the same as before.  This will allow you to use
the drools build system with your custom gwt-console code.

Kris