[rules-users] ClassCastException when debugging as a drools unit test with a ruleflow

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Mar 9 10:41:08 EST 2010

I've just tried debugging a unit test with the latest snapshots and don't
have any issues. So if you can reproduce so I can take a look, please let me
know.  Other than that, I can only recommend to take a fresh eclipse,
install the latest snapshot plugin and create a new runtime (based on the
jars included in the plugin).  That really should work.

Kris