[rules-users] OutOfMemoryError on Marshalling with non-existence check in flow XOR split

heldeen heldeen at overstock.com
Fri Mar 12 10:49:03 EST 2010

I think I need to clarify a few things. First the OOME is not in running the
rules but on marshalling the state for the flow, which I do after each
command using a custom CommandService that marshals the session after each
command is executed. Second, the ValidationRuleFlowGroup is only going to
insert a ValidationResult() if there is something that is invalid. So a
valid set of facts would have no ValidationResult() in memory, hence wanting
to split to a "valid" branch on "not ValidationResult()".