[rules-users] Better way to find rule with max value

Gaurav gaurav.goyal123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:31:03 EST 2010

Hi Enda,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Problem Statement: I want to pick up rule which satisfies below conditions
and has highest node.

$tssRoutingRuleList can contain more than 2000 rules and I was trying to
avoid iteration over with the same list again. In your suggestion it will
pick up one rule and then it will again search for the same in
$tssRoutingRuleList whether it has another rule which is at higher level or
not.

Here is what I was trying to achieve:-
In my scenario I was picking up all the rules which qualifies the below
mentioned conditions. Selected rules will not be more than 10 and then I am
iterating over that 10 rules list to find the rules which has higest node.

Please let me know if I am not the right way or not.

I am a beginner of drools so not aware of the following. Could you please
clarify the +ve side of the this.
Also note that I removed you "&&" operators and replaced them with ","
(comma).

Thanks,
Gaurav