[rules-users] About fusion and collections

Amit Kumar amitkumar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:10:12 EDT 2010

Hello All,

Was doing some rule writing and am seeing some issues which I want to
overcome.

In Fusion when we send the facts into working memory.. there seems to be no
way that rules are automatically getting triggered.
We have to call fireAllRules after each fact insertion. Is this the way it
was designed. Its like this in the stocktick example also

This one should be simple for somebody with little more experience than me
In the following rule

rule "raise alarm"
when
  Event($type : eventType)
  $events: ArrayList (size > 10)
            from collect (Event(eventType == $type))
then
  raise alarm

In the above rule the raise alarm is getting called 10 times. .. How can I
make it to be called only once.

Thanks
Amit