[rules-users] GWT Console issue

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:27:54 EDT 2010

Hi nanic,

   I have passed through the same issue while configuring the GWT console.
Below are my comments:

   1- WARN  [org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.PluginMgr] Unable to load
plugin: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.server.plugin.ProcessEnginePlugin'  this is
not the reason of the error I had the warn message.

   2- Concerning the other issue you have a missing persistence that you
must add. check if the ProcessInstanceInfo  is found in the following path:

\deploy\gwt-console-server-drools-5.1.0.R1.war\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\persistence.xml

Regards,
Ram