[rules-users] GWT Console issue

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:25:57 EDT 2010

Hi ram ram,

Thanks for the tip. That worked and I was able to run my process!!!

Now, I am trying to get the graphical and reporting capabilities working.

When I run the process it sits in a wait state for a little bit and while it
is in RUNNING state I'm trying to get the graphical representation of the
process and the indication where in the flow exactly is the process sitting.
I believe this is through the button "diagram" available for the process
instance while in state RUNNING.
But when I click on "diagram" i get a message saying that there is no
diagram associated with this process.

- Do you know if I'm missing something here? Should that be available out of
the box or I need to enable/configure something? How do I associate a
diagram to my process if that is what I need to do?

- I am also planing to move on into reporting.... I have already set up birt
and the report examples...I am trying to get birt pointing to MySQL because
there is where I have my hystorylog table now. Of course, I'm getting some
errors which I will specify later if I don't solve them. But I was wondering
if you had enabled reporting successfully and if you have any tips or
direction on this.

Thanks a lot, any comments are very welcome.