[rules-users] Oryx exported BPMN not properly opened in Eclipse Drools.

Robert robert.weissmann at web.de
Mon Mar 22 04:36:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

my exported BPMN-File from the Oryx-Editor does not open properly in the
Eclipse-Drools IDE.

I set the BPMN-Skin and the Editor is actually open up, but the only
symbol displayed is the start-node (but there are  actually many more)

What did I do ?

I followed the demo at

http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/BPMN2-OryxEditor.swf

for creating a BPMN 2.0 model.

But somehow the recent version of Oryx seems different.

First there are some more options of creating a new modell:

- BPMN 2.0 Process
- BPMN 2.0 Conversations
- BPMN 2.0 Choreographies
- ...

I choose the first (BPMN 2.0 Process).

At exporting it, it looks also somehow different:

- ...
- Show BPMN 2.0 DI XML
- Download BPMN 2.0 DI XML
- ...

There are others, but nothing looking close to the one used in the demo
(there you used "Show BPMN 2.0 XML", so the "DI" is different).

I guees the format changed somehow.

Can you give me some feedback on this, if you also encountered problems or
give me a hint what I did wrong ?

Thanks.

Cheers, Rob.