[rules-users] Drools Language and Engine Enhancement Ideas and Request for Help

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Mar 22 10:45:43 EDT 2010

We really need people's help on developing the expert language and
engine, and there are still some seriously cool ideas to be done. I've
started to put some wiki pages together that collates all our ideas.

So take a look, see what interests you, or come and chat with us for
help on a direction. Then beg and scream to your managers for 6 months
to work on these ideas :) Tell them it's their civic duty to support the
open source project that has saved them so much time and money, and that
it'll make them and you more appealing to the opposite sex too -
guaranteed, just ask Edson and Kris ;)

http://blog.athico.com/2010/03/drools-language-and-engine-enhancement.html

Mark