[rules-users] Process in GWT Console

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:51:56 EDT 2010

I can run simple processes through the gwt console but now I'm trying to
deploy a process that uses a WorkItemHandler. Gwt console server doesn't
know about this work item handler and when execution gets to that point it
complains saying that it didn't find a work item (Of course!!!).
So, question is..... How do I register my work item handler and make
gwt-console-server aware of it so it can find it at execution time?

Thanks