[rules-users] Process with WSHumanTaskHandler

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:13:34 EDT 2010

Before I try to get an example working I thought it would be a good idea to
post this as it might just be a quick answer to my question.

Lets say I have a process with a Human Task and I'm using
WSHumanTaskHandler.

(Start) --> [Action] --> [Human Task] --> [action] --> ......... --> (end)

The process requires manual intervention (approval from supervisor) so when
I get to Human Task my process will get persisted.
Now, it is not until next day that the supervisor makes the approval and the
Human Task gets mark as completed.

Question: will my process be resumed after this and run to completion? or
human task will be marked as complete but process will NOT continue?

Thanks!!!