[rules-users] Process with WSHumanTaskHandler

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 18:04:54 EDT 2010

Hi Salaboy,

    Thank you for a quick response. To make my question a little bit more
specific... Here is the approach we are thinking to take:

    We have a long running process that has a human-task node in it. We use
a stateful JPA session, so once the flow reaches the wait state (human-task)
it gets persisted to the data store.

    After that, lets say 2 months later ( we are thinking of using a
WSHumanTaskHandler out of the box ), we have a client connecting to a Mina
Server, fetching the work item and completing it.

    Which JVM will the flow continues in? Mina Server JVM? Mina Client JVM?
Do we need to have a different JVM where Workflow Engine is running? If yes,
how do we link the fact that the HumanTask was completed to that JVM?

Thanks!!!