[rules-users] Deep Links in Guvnor

Jörg Herbst herbsthannover at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 25 04:24:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Guvnor. The application is really great for
managing rools for none developers. But I've got a special requirement.
Is it possible to provide deep links for editing assets or a list of
assets?  I'm looking for a way to create something like a bookmarkable URL
when using the navigator which can be used in another web application.
The background is, I've got different usergroups editing different rules and
I'm looking for a way linking to guvnor and displaying "their" rules.
"Their" can be defined by a package or some naming convention.

Any ideas?
Joerg