[rules-users] how can we find next nodes from current node in rule flow

KiranP phadatarekiran at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 00:33:44 EDT 2010

hi there,

Initially...Sorry for late reply......
i worked out the way mauricio explained...it works but still what kris says
holds
actully the usecase is somewhat like this

start-->action-->human task-->split-->n outgoing
nodes-->...................-->end

suppose my work flow contain a split and i want to allow my manager(who is
non-technical) to allow add/remove of split outgoing nodes as per his
requirement....so what he needs to do is add the other outgoing nodes to
split and just write the condition which depends on some process
variable(mvel,DSL)

for this i have maintained a list containing option this list get
accumalated (in action node) thus the list contain various paths that a
split could take ......the human task node selects the required path

thats all

so.....can v have some othe way....bcoz actually.....there may b many such
splits in the flow...mauricio solution requires me to provide externally the
node name.....which is a bit complicated...

thanks once again

-----
Keep Working >>:working:
KiranP