[rules-users] Drools Flow: looking for a Fault Node / Handler example

Nol de Wit noldewit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 02:45:42 EDT 2010

Hi all,

In the documentation and other articles I reed about the Fault Node,
and how it acts as a bit of an End Node in Flow.

I've been searching on the net in general, and the mail-list archive
in particular for an example on how to use this, but without much
success.

In mostly interessted in the 'Exception Handlers' that apperently can
be used for this. What is the format of such handler, and how to
register it...

Thanks,
Nol