[rules-users] StatefulKnowledgeSessions

alim audrey.lim at it-vision.com
Wed Mar 31 08:59:45 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a solution to the following situation:

- KnowledgeBase with approx. 1000 rules
- Approx. 200 users (hence 200 simultaneous sessions) whereas each session
might most likely have different values for the working memory facts

So let's say we create a KnowledgeBase (with those 1000 rules) and out of
this one KnowledgeBase we create for each existing session its own
StatefulKnowledgeSession.
Now, how expensive (memory-wise) are these StatefulKnowledgeSessions? Is it
reasonable to have more than just a few StatefulKnowledgeSessions?
Or is there an other, better approach?

Thank you very much!