[rules-users] StatefulKnowledgeSessions

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 10:38:47 EDT 2010

for each knowledge session that you create you will have the same memory
usage, then in runtime, it will depend how many facts each user add to that
sessions.
Depending on the session usage (the specific use case) we can suggest to
reuse or not a session for more than user.

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:59 AM, alim <audrey.lim at it-vision.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to find a solution to the following situation:
>
> - KnowledgeBase with approx. 1000 rules
> - Approx. 200 users (hence 200 simultaneous sessions) whereas each session
> might most likely have different values for the working memory facts
>
> So let's say we create a KnowledgeBase (with those 1000 rules) and out of
> this one KnowledgeBase we create for each existing session its own
> StatefulKnowledgeSession.
> Now, how expensive (memory-wise) are these StatefulKnowledgeSessions? Is it
> reasonable to have more than just a few StatefulKnowledgeSessions?
> Or is there an other, better approach?
>
> Thank you very much!

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- http://www.jbug.com.ar