[rules-users] How to do Exception Handling???

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:44:06 EDT 2010

I have a ruleflow that handles exceptions when they are raised by a "Fault"
node but I am not being able to accomplish the same if an exception is
thrown by a workItem or an action node instead.

I have a workItem node with a work item handler that throws a
RuntimeException. My exception handler in the composite node is not catching
this exception.

So, question
1) how can I handle runtime exceptions thrown by my workItemHandlers?
2) how can I get a hold of the exception to log the stack trace?

Any ideas or tips are very appreciated.

Nick.