[rules-users] Guvnor: RESTful way to find when the last snapshot was deployed

Jervisliu jliu at redhat.com
Sat May 1 13:33:58 EDT 2010

Hi, you can subscribe to the Package feed. For example, if you click
"Knowledge Bases -> defaultPackage -> Business Rule Assets", you can
find the little feed icon on the result table. This feed contains a
LastModified entry, which you can use to check if the package has been
changed. Currently Guvnor provides feeds on package/category/discussions.

Cheers,
Jervis