[rules-users] RuleAgent in webservice

shekharputtur puttur shekharputtur at gmail.com
Sun May 2 11:07:57 EDT 2010

Hi All

I am using Guvnor  for rule edition and modification.
I uploaded the Package containing the classes for writing rules.
Attributes are taken from the uploaded package.Package was developed in
eclipse editor.
Rule writing was successful. In property file i have stored URL given by the
Guvnor.
I have stored  the property file at "WEB-INF/classes".The Rule agent is
reading the property file.
But when I run the project, it shows "ClassNotFoundException" for the class
I uploaded in the Guvnor.
When I viewed the Package source in the Guvnor  I could see the import
statement
for the class,but still why this error?
Could anybody give me some hints to solve this.
Thanks & Regards
Shekhar