[rules-users] addKnowledgePackages Delay

Moe Alkhafaji moe.alkhafaji at medcpu.com
Mon May 3 02:31:53 EDT 2010

Thanks for the reply. But I don't understand what you mean by caching
the KnowledgeBase. This is about adding a pre compiled
KnowledgePackage to a KnowledgeBase. So, how does caching a
KnowledgeBase makes addition of new KnowledgePackage faster? Please
excuse my ignorance if I am not catching what you are suggesting.
Maybe a couple of lines of code to demonstrate your suggestion would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone