[rules-users] Drools Flow: a few questions

HMandic trbuhom at net.hr
Mon May 3 10:29:08 EDT 2010

Hi, I have two questions regarding flow and human tasks.

First, how do you populate ActorId field in Human task at runtime?
The thing is that I don't know which users are potential owners of a task
when the process is started. Could I call a method that populates actors in
OnEntryAction of a human task?
And could someone give me an example how to do it, maybe a code snippet?
(Not how to call a method, but how to get its result and put it in ActorId
field.)

And second, if I don't use the OnEntryAction approach, how can I access that
task before any of the potential users are inserted into it?
A code snippet would also be greatly appreciated, something like:
<code>
ksession.getProcessInstance().getTask(someIdentifier).setActorId("user1,user2");
</code>