[rules-users] addKnowledgePackages Delay

Moe Alkhafaji moe.alkhafaji at medcpu.com
Mon May 3 10:36:39 EDT 2010

I see. Thanks Rajnikant. I appreciate the assistance. I hope there would be
a way to maybe make this more internal to the KnowledgeBase object itself,
or define another object for this type of caching instead of creating this
complexity outside. Does anyone have another approach? Or is it basically
that everyone is "putting" up with the delays of adding a new
KnowledgePackage to an existing KnowledgeBase? Thanks.

Moe Alkhafaji
Chief Technology Officer, MedCPU
Phone: (630) 290-1113
Email: cto at medcpu.com

This message contains information which may be confidential. Unless you are
the addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or
any information contained in this message. If you have received this email
in error, please notify cto at medcpu.com and please delete the message
immediately. In order for the contents of this message to be binding on
behalf of MedCPU it must be confirmed in writing by an authorized signatory
of MedCPU. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email
unless it is so confirmed. The views or opinions presented herein do not
necessarily represent those of the company.