[rules-users] Rules doubt

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue May 4 02:06:25 EDT 2010

Anatoly,

please note that I wrote "please" to Puneet, which is usually not considered
as being "impolite". Also, kindly note that I asked for more information,
which,
in my book, is not "inconsiderate", as simply deleting Puneet's post might
have been.

I do resent being called a "hater", and I'll let the community judge whether
my (admittedly ironic) kidding is "hateful". Somehow, however, posters have
be admonished to state their problem more detailed, without people on the
list having to waste their time playing guessing games or writing replies
begging
for more information.

-W

PS: A you can see now, it was not a question of "debugging", and so you have
wasted
your time on a "simple question". :-)