[rules-users] Drools + ETL Process

andre.fonseca at mail.com andre.fonseca at mail.com
Tue May 4 11:28:13 EDT 2010

 Hi Mauricio,

It's below, thanks!

<persistence
    version="1.0"
    xsi:schemaLocation=
        "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
         http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd
         http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm
         http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm_1_0.xsd"
    xmlns:orm="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm"
    xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence">

    <persistence-unit name="org.drools.persistence.jpa" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
        <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
        <class>org.drools.persistence.session.SessionInfo</class>
        <class>org.drools.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo</class>
        <class>org.drools.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceEventInfo</class>
        <class>org.drools.persistence.processinstance.WorkItemInfo</class>
        <properties>
            <property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect" />
            <property name="hibernate.connection.url" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/drools" />
            <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
            <property name="hibernate.connection.password" value="mysql" />
            <property name="hibernate.connection.username" value="root" />
            <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="create-drop" />
            <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class" value="org.hibernate.transaction.BTMTransactionManagerLookup" />
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>

</persistence>