[rules-users] expert: usage of ruleflow-groups

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue May 4 11:46:43 EDT 2010

I've been using agenda groups without any trouble for a similar problem, doing
  setFocus( ... );
  insert( ... );... insert( ... );
  fireAllRules();
repeatedly.

You don't have to be afraid of the focus stack growing indefinitely:You control
the "push" (setFocus()), and if an agenda group's activations are all gone, the
group is automatically popped from the stack.

-W