[rules-users] How to make this rule more memory efficient?

Ryan Fitzgerald ryan.fitzgerald at ericsson.com
Tue May 4 11:55:14 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

You are correct in your interpretation of what I want to do.

I did consider adding the mappings as their own facts but I was concerned that the sheer number of them would overload drools. For each Cell instance, it can refer to up to 60 ProxyCell instances. With 20,000 Cell instances (in my proto-type), that means 1.2 million mappings.

Can drools handle these kinds of numbers of facts?

Thanks,
Ryan.