[rules-users] expert: usage of ruleflow-groups

miguel machado mls.machado at gmail.com
Wed May 5 04:38:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

Yeah, i think this might be a bug indeed. I just tried converting to DRL
using the "dumper" and the agenda-group item doesn't show up in the
generated DRL file. It is possible that that this tag isn't being
interpreted for the same reason it isn't being converted into the DRL
format. Can someone please confirm this?

Anyway, if this doesn't work.. is there any kind of workaround? Maybe using
ruleflow-group's or any other technique?

Thank you.
_ miguel

--
"To understand what is recursion you must first understand recursion"