[rules-users] rule fires while condition is false

Shai Bentin shai at centimia.com
Thu May 6 10:51:31 EDT 2010

Thanks,

I did this and saw that 'amount' was 0, although netRepayment.... was
1.04, after looking at it a bit further I found the problem.

When I create the workspace I insert EnrichedApplicationVersion, I run
some rules from a different agenda and then I cleared the agenda
(however did not retract the enrichedApplication).
I then do some more things and insert the value of NetRepayment value to
the EnrichedApplication, I re insert it to the workspace and then I run
the rules.
It seems that drools did not re evaluate the EnrichedApplication again
and thus the value of NetRepayement as fas as it was concerned was 0.

retracting EnrichedApplication or creating a new workspace solves this
problem.

Thanks.

Shai

בתאריך 06/05/10 17:13, ציטוט Jared Davis: