[rules-users] Can't make OR Diverge Gateway (Split OR) work

nanic23 nanic23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 17:26:20 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have this simple BPMN2 flow.

http://n3.nabble.com/file/n782279/orflow.jpg

When I use a XOR Diverge Gateway "<exclusiveGateway>" everything works fine.
It also works fine for AND Diverge Gateway "<parallelGateway>".

But.... when I use OR Diverge Gateway "<complexGateway>" Drools complains
that [Split node 'Gateway' [4] has no type.]

http://n3.nabble.com/file/n782279/exeption.jpg

As far as I can see it does have a type of <complexGateway> and this is how
it looks in the flow definition:

<complexGateway id="_4" name="Gateway" g:x="96" g:y="96" g:width="49"
g:height="49" gatewayDirection="diverging" />

Am I missing something here? Did anyone implemented an OR <complexGateway>
node in a BPMN2 flow successfully?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Nick.