[rules-users] Drools Server Problem java.lang.String cannot be cast to [B

Seltir celtir at gmail.com
Fri May 7 04:36:56 EDT 2010

Hello All.

I have a problem using Drools Server with example domain.

During sending Rest Request to Drools Server I have an exception:

15:45:56,578 ERROR [STDERR] 2010-05-05 15:45:56
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doDefaultLogging
INFO: Application
{http://service.server.drools.org/}knowledgeService#{http://service.server.drools.org/}execute
has thrown exception, unwinding now: org.drools.CheckedDroolsException:
java.lang.String cannot be cast to [B

Could anybody tell me what could couse this ? Somebody had this problem?

Im running Drools Server on Jboss 5.0.0 with test drools server domain added
to the libs.