[rules-users] Mavenizing a new drools project

Salaboy salaboy at gmail.com
Sun May 9 08:35:02 EDT 2010

I always prefer to create the maven projects from the scratch. You
only need to add the following deps (groupid and artifactid)

org.drools
drools-api

org.drools
drools-core

org.drools
drools-compiler

You probably need to add the jboss repository as well in order to get
this deps

Repository.jboss.org/maven2

- Ing. Mauricio Salatino -