[rules-users] ClassCastException: org.drools.reteoo.RuleTerminalNode$TerminalNodeMemory cannot be cast to org.drools.reteoo.EvalConditionNode$EvalMemory

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Tue May 11 20:27:30 EDT 2010

   Paul,

   Sorry for taking long to answer but I am on vacations with limited
internet connection. You can find the changeset for that fix here:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2465?page=com.atlassian.jira.ext.fisheye:fisheye-issuepanel

<https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2465?page=com.atlassian.jira.ext.fisheye:fisheye-issuepanel>
Edson