[rules-users] removeKnowledgePackage Call Hangs!!

malkhafaji moe.alkhafaji at medcpu.com
Thu May 13 16:15:40 EDT 2010

I found out one more thing, this call above consistently happens with that
rule and the package it is unloading. I checked another rule that unloads
another package and it works consistently fine.

What could be the problem? I am assuming that if there are threads launched
by Drools to execute rules that that would be taken into account by Drools'
removeKnowledgePackage correct? So, there shouldn't be a deadlock. So,
something is causing that call to hang on that package, but not on another
package. Anybody has any idea where I can look for a possible solution or
even where to start looking?

Thanks.