[rules-users] Drools 5.1 trunk - eclipse plugin "Could not find default Drools runtime"

Lucas Amador lucazamador at gmail.com
Thu May 13 22:33:30 EDT 2010

Hi Prem,

if you added one Drools runtime in the Drools Eclipse Preferences and still getting the same error maybe you're missing
to select the drools runtime as the default. There's a checkbox on the runtime lists, check this and you'll see that the error message
"Select a default Drools Runtime" is gone (in the Preferences window)

Then you need to restart eclipse, after that you will see the Drools Library inside the project. If the error still on the Problems view, you can delete this safetly.
After this, all the new projects created should work fine.

Regards,

Lucas Amador