[rules-users] removeKnowledgePackage Call Hangs!!

malkhafaji moe.alkhafaji at medcpu.com
Fri May 14 11:50:14 EDT 2010

OK. So, I did an isolated test, and only tested two KP including this bad
one. Both packages have their complete set of rules. But now, the other
package is able to remove this faulty one.

So, it is when I had my complete set of KPs (about 10 of them) all active,
and then attempted to remove this faulty one that is when I got the
exception. By the way, I caught the exception in my application and moved
on, so it is definitely not hanging.

I hope this serves as a good hint to what is happening. It will take me some
time to go through my KP to find the faulty rule or package. Any ideas what
could cause this error? Apparently this KP that refuses to unload, did
unload in my isolated example (in the same application/code). So, what could
be the problem?