[rules-users] Drools5 in tomcat 5

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Fri May 14 13:09:35 EDT 2010

Bad news! Guvnor doesn't execute the rules! It only acts as a repository!
You can create your rules, test your rules and versioning them too, but if
you want to execute them in a real business scenario, you have to code it. I
know Drools already has some modules to do what you are trying to achieve,
they are drools-pipeline (Which can use camel) or even drools-server (which
is a simple servlet that executes commands). Unfortunately I'm not an expert
on those modules, but you can always ask here for help.

Best,

Esteban Aliverti