[rules-users] Access to variables form sub-flows

pvm pvmellor at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 05:00:40 EDT 2010

Hi there,
Many thanks for your reply. i've done as you suggest, but the problem i have is perhaps a simpler one... i don't know how to access the variable in the rules in my sub-flow. My variable is called "isManager" and i can now pass it in ok, but not use it. E.g. if i write a rule as follows:

if

    Agent() // there are plenty of these objects in my knowledge
base...

then

    system.out.println("found an agent, and the local variable is " +
 isManager);

i get an error "isManager cannot be resolved"

? How am i supposed to access a variable in the sub flow? (this is probably a dumb quesitons, but i just cant find out how to do it!).

Thanks,
Paul.