[rules-users] issue with drools-container and related (in it's classpath) projects

kicho golijat at gmail.com
Mon May 17 07:01:17 EDT 2010

Hi all!

I have a question regardless drools-container eclipse projects from svn
trunk (drools-spring project to be precise). I've noticed that that
particular project is now missing .classpath and .project files.

I have been reading posts about drools and spring integration and found them
interesting, but now i don't know what projects from the svn i need to
checkout, since the mentioned files are missing.

Is there any particular reason for that?

Thanks in advance,
kicho